Many of our groups start and finish in Flagstaff. Our very convenient Riverhouse lodging is available for $275/night (with a $125 cleaning deposit) if our clients find it works for their group. The Riverhouse is a spacious, comfortable seven room home decked out with a full kitchen, beds for sixteen folks, a washer and dryer, and plenty of room for parking. It’s close to town, as well, which makes the pre-trip dinner and last minute supplies within easy reach.
With your group convening here, planning and staging with your trip mates is made simple. Our truck and shuttle van will meet you here the morning before your launch date to take you to the river and start the rigging process. When you return from your trip, you have the opportunity to spread out, unpack, clean up and reorganize before transitioning to the life back home.
For your convenience, when you decide to book The Riverhouse, your payment can be used as part of the 10% deposit that will also secure your boats and equipment.
To book the Riverhouse go to or
- What other options are there in town for lodging?
- There are plenty of hotels in the area. Flagstaff is surrounded by National Forest that provides the option for free camping (if not closed for fire restrictions). There are also two hostels downtown that are convenient if on foot.
- Can I store valuables or overflow at The Riverhouse?
- Yes, it’s not a problem, and they’ll be secured while you are on the river.
- What if there are just a few of us in our group?
- It’s $35/night/person + 50$ cleaning fee for the group